- 8+ Years Coaching Experience in the 13u-18u Age Groups
- Led Multiple Teams to National Rankings in 13u (#28), 14u (#23), 15u (#40), and 16u (#36)
- Has coached 60+ Players who are or have played at the next level, college and professional baseball
- Current Assistant Coach at Denmark High School
- 14 years as Head HS coach
- 4 Years Head Juco Coach at Florida Southwestern
- 6 Years as College Assistant Coach
- Career record 386-211
- 7 region championships
- 28 players drafted
- 107 players moved on to the college level
- Played at Edison Community College (1993) and King University
- Son JJ (21) is a sophomore baseball player at Oglethorpe University
- Daughter Izzy (16) is a sophomore at Denmark and competitive dancer
- Son Jayden (8) plays soccer and loves math, science and languages.
Ric Bishop is known as a high level coach and instructor in the area for the past 12+ years. Head coaching many powerhouse teams in multiple programs and age groups.
Ric Graduated from Columbus High School where he was a highly decorated high school athlete. Ultimately signing a college scholarship to the University of Georgia. Ric later would play at Andrew College (JUCO) and finish his career at Kennesaw State University where he was selected team captain in 2009 and also led the team in hitting that year as well.
• 2014 Region 7A Pitcher of the year.
◦ Ranked #12 pitcher in the state of Georgia.
◦ Gulf Coast: Division 1 JUCO Fireman Of The Year in 2016.
• Single and Career Record for Saves @ GCSC
◦ Lead the Nation in saves 2015-2016
◦ Committed to Kennesaw State University
◦ Kennesaw State reliever and closer held batters to a .189 batting average
◦ Graduated from Kennesaw State University in 2019
• D-Bat Top Pitching and Hitting Instructor for 3 years.
- Coached 1 year at Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Coached 2 years of High School in Florida
- 3-time MLB Draft Pick
- Signed with St. Louis Cardinals as their 15th Round selection in 1999
- Played 5 years of professional baseball as a 1B/3B/OF
- Played collegiately at UGA (1996)
- Led the nation in triples in 1996
- Played collegiately at Palm Beach State College (1997)
- Played collegiately at Florida Atlantic University (1998-99)
- Attended Simeon Career Academy in Chicago and helped to lead the team to two city championships as a left handed pitcher
- Pitched for Tougaloo College in Jackson, Mississippi
- 2012 Pitcher of the Year
- Graduate Assistant Coach at Tougaloo College
- Graduated in 2012 with a bachelors degree in Sociology and Psychology
- High School Pitching Coach for Simeon Career Academy, helped lead the team to 2 Championships
- Current 13u and 16u Head Coach for USA Scout Baseball
Vince is originally from Lyons, Ga and attended Toombs County High. There he was a 4-sport athlete, playing football, basketball, baseball and track. Lettering in all 4 sports and being an all-region and all-state performer as quarterback and safety in football and outfielder and pitcher in baseball for multiple years.
Vince garnered a lot of attention from not only college recruiters but professional scouts as well. With such accolades earning him numerous scholarship offers in both football and baseball from every major D-1 conference across the country. Vince would verbally commit to play baseball and football at University of Georgia, ultimately deciding to take his talents to professional ranks, he was the 20th pick in the first round in the 1999 draft by the San Diego Padres. He played 4 years in the Padres organization before being traded to the Seattle Mariners farm system, spent 2 years there, before spending one year each with Yankees and A's organizations. Vince then took his talents back to the gridiron where he played a year of football at the University of Tennessee. Graduated in three years with a Political Science minor in Business degree.
Vince has been a coach and instructor for the past 5 years.
He focuses attention on hitting, fielding (infield/outfield), baserunning and the mental aspects of the game. He brings a lot of knowledge and experience to the organization as well as his love of the game and the kids that play it. He takes pride in being able to relate to the kids and bringing the best out of each and every one of them. He is to be used as a resource for those with aspirations of playing at the professional level as well as those wanting to go to college, his experiences will bring a lot to the table and help your kids grow and develop.
- 2019 Graduate of Kennesaw Mountain High School
- 2017 4A State Champion (Pennsylvania)
- Earned D1 Athletic Scholarship to University of Delaware
- Played at Gordon State College
- Coaching experience at all levels 12u-18u
- Current Assistant Coach at Kennesaw Mountain High School
- Specialty is working with infielders
Justin is a hometown guy! His baseball career started with playing at Hillgrove high school where he started varsity all 4 years. He led Cobb county in home runs in 2010 while earning 1st Team Cobb County that season. Hillgrove won their region and finish runner up in 2011 during Motleys senior season.
Justin started his college career playing for Volunteer State Community College from 2012-2013. He then would continue his career playing for Kennesaw State University from 2014-2016. 2014 was a special team for the Owls winning the ASUN Conference Tournament and making a super regional appearance.
Justin has experience working with all ages of youth baseball 7u-18u and is playing a huge part in developing young athletes at USA Scout!